- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are Cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authority
What data do we collect?
We collects the following data:
- email address
- billing information
- technical information about the devices you use with our websites
- information you provide when you contact us
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our services.
- Voluntarily contact us.
- Visit or use our website.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
- The payment processors used when purchasing our products or services
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Provide you with the services you buy from us.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Email you in case of problems with your account.
- Enable third-party services (like payment processors) to work correctly.
- Improve our services based on your usage patterns.
When we processes your order, we will send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, payment processors.
We do not and will not sell your information for advertising or marketing purposes.
How do we store your data?
We store and process your data in the US, UK and/or Europe. Your data might in some cases be moved between these countries, always in a secure manner.
We will keep your data for for as long as you have an account with us in order to provide you with our services.
If you cancel you account we only keep data we need to keep sales and legal records. We may still keep non Personally identifiable information for statistical and analytics purposes.
We would like to send you information about updates to our products and services that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to further processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Implement security checks to avoid cross-site requests.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
- Security – We use these cookies to protect against Cross-site request forgery.
- Analytics - We use a cookie that allows us to understand how you interact with the website.
How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, our services will not work when cookies are disabled.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Datainspektion at www.datainspektionen.se/om-oss/kontakta-oss/, or the corresponding authority in your country or territory.